Limited Time Offer:
Get A Bonus $25 Restaurant.com Gift Card For Each Voucher Purchased!
Redeem at Restaurant.com for an eGift card at 23,000+ restaurants across the country!
Before you buy, please check which restaurants, providers, and denominations are available near you.
Click here and enter zip code to view participating restaurants and providers, denominations, and spend minimums.
Restaurant.com eGift Card
- Redeem anytime – online at Restaurant.com or with the free mobile app
- Save up to 50% off your final bill at the restaurant of your choice.
- Redeem for savings at more than 62,000 restaurants and providers nationwide
- More than 500,000 deals are available every day + thousands of new deals added every month!
- eGift Cards never expire and may be used for takeout and delivery!
- Option to redeem some of your eGift Card credit towards the Dining Discount Pass that has over 170,000 new restaurant choices to get discounts at including famous National chains like McDonald's, Burger King, Pizza Hut, Dominions, to favorite local restaurants! DDP is packed with restaurant deals and discounts for entertainment, travel, and yes, even shopping!
Available certificate denominations vary by restaurant and provider, and certificates are subject to minimum spend requirements and other restrictions.
¹ Restaurant.com eGift Card can be redeemed at 62,000 restaurants and providers across the country. Available denominations vary by restaurant and certificates are subject to minimum spend requirements and other restrictions.
- Your credit gives you access to all 14,000 restaurants on Restaurant.com, all National Partners, and the Dining Discount Pass.
- Can either use the full credit or can break down the credit for multiple certificates to multiple restaurants, National Partners or the Dining Discount Pass.
- To redeem your credit go to dine.restaurant.com and type in your zip code and the e-code that you received after placing your Launching Deals order.
Redeeming Your Credit To A Restaurant
- Pick a restaurant you want to go to and pick a certificate
- Either log into your account or create an account
- Go to “My Account” and find the certificate for the restaurant you redeemed.
- Print out or download certificate
To Redeem For National Partners
- Go to the bottom of the page after you search your zip and find a National Partner.
- Either create your account or log into your account.
- Follow the steps to redeem the certificate. Most likely you will have to type the code in from your account to the vendor's website
To Redeem For Dining Discount Pass (this gives access to their coupon book for 6 months)
- Go to the bottom of the page after you search your zip and click on Dining Discount Pass
- Choose the $25 certificate. Either create your account or log in.
- Go to My Account and copy the code from your account. Then go to diningdiscountpass.com.
- Create your account on their website and then put your code in. You will then have access to their coupon book for 6 months!
Restaurant.com allows you to stretch your dining-out budget further than ever imagined. With savings up to 50% off the bill every time you dine, they offer more than 500,000 deals available every day, from planned evenings out to meals on the go.
Wherever your appetite takes you, a restaurant is waiting. Search for establishments based on location, cuisine type, price range, ambiance, and more. After making your choice, a variety of options are available to suit parties big and small. Certificates range in denomination from $5 to $100, making it a perfect choice for any meal, from a working lunch to a family dinner. Once you’ve made your choice, the certificate is available instantly. Next, present the certificate to the server on your mobile device, or print out a copy, and the savings will be deducted from your final bill.
Restaurant.com takes their commitment to customers seriously. They know that sometimes plans change. That’s why their certificates never expire and can be exchanged anytime – no questions asked. And they love restaurants as much as their customers, which is why they’ve been helping them fill tables since 1999.